Queen Esther - Sight & Sound Theatre September 22-24, 20210 Seats Available
Queen Esther - Sight & Sound Theatre
9/22/2021 to 9/24/2021
Day 1: We depart via deluxe motorcoach for our tour to Lancaster, PA - the heart of the Amish Country. 2 nights at the newly renovated COMFORT SUITES LANCASTER, featuring spacious guestrooms, indoor pool, fitness center. Enjoy a delicious dinner on the property of MOUNT HOPE ESTATE & WINERY. Then, get ready to laugh off all the calories with an IMPROV COMEDY SHOW. There is no script for this show! Let the talented cast take your suggestions and turn improv games into hilarious skits that will leave you in stitches. You will help create a show that no one has ever seen before and no one will ever get the chance to see again.
Day 2: This morning we'll get up close and personal as a VILLAGE INSIDER at KITCHEN KETTLE VILLAGE with a hands-on experience. Learn the Founder's story and receive one of her private recipes, receive a gift bag to fill with some Village goodies, enjoy a wine tasting and even make your own whoopie pie. Have fun exploring the village. This afternoon we'll take our reserved seats at Sight & Sound Theatre for their brand new show QUEEN ESTHER. Set in the opulent yet perilous Persian Empire, Queen Esther is a captivating tale of beauty and bravery. Esther's ordinary life changed forever when she was taken through the palace doors, entering a new world of royalty and risk. With a crown on her head and a secret in her heart, can she find the courage to trust in God's plan and believe that she was made for such a time as this? Experience one of the most riveting Bible stories of the Old Testament as it comes to life with magnificent sets, special effects and live animals. Dinner tonight at MILLER'S SMORGASBORD.
Day 3: Today we have the opportunity to experience the best of Lancaster County's heritage and culture. We begin with a visit to the OLD WINDMILL FARM, an authentic working Amish Farm owned by the Lapp family. Explore this genuine, centuries-old Amish family farm and learn more about their simple way of life as you walk through the authentic 72 acre farm and see a 1700's farmhouse, mules, chickens, goats and more. Next it's all aboard the STRASBURG RAILROAD, a historic and beautifully restored wooden coach pulled by a 100 year old steam engine. Sit back and relax as we travel through 2,500 acres of preserved Amish farmland while learning the history of the railroad and countryside.
Deposit of $150 per person due June 30. Final payment is due August 4.
Cost: $592 pp/double $718 single
There is a limit of 24 passengers on this tour.... REGISTER EARLY
There is a meal choice for this tour, Please make note of your choice when registering
____Rotisserie Chicken ____Twin Crab Cakes ____Pot Roast
Includes: Deluxe motorcoach, 2 nights hotel, 2 breakfasts, 2 dinners, sightseeing & admissions per itinerary, Friendship Tours Escort
Know Before You Go:
• Smaller Groups: Tours will be limited to fewer passengers. Empty seats on the coach will allow travelers to space out for a more comfortable experience.
• Use of Face Masks: Face masks will be required when on the coach as well as in the indoor establishments we will visit while on tour. Drivers, Tour Directors, servers, and hospitality staff will wear them as well.
• Two (2) signed forms will be required to travel: a Wellness Declaration Form and a Travel Liability Waiver. The forms will be provided prior to your departure and must be submitted to us before travel.
• If you are not feeling well, have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you NOT travel. Your wellness and the health of everyone on board is dependent on this commitment we make to each other.
• For overnight tours, we strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance protection. Travel insurance protection will reimburse penalties if a cancellation is due to illness or accident. For further peace of mind, we are excited to offer Cancel For Any Reason trip protection at time of deposit.
- Cost Per Person Double $592.00
Note: Please call to register